Les Antiks Index du Forum
Les Antiks Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Hit breakdown-Dragon Ball FighterZ

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Antiks Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Le Coin des Alcoolos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thuylien

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc - 09:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hit breakdown-Dragon Ball FighterZ Répondre en citant

What’s up, dudes, dbfgame.net here back to another Dragon Ball breakdown featuring. What is most likely the second most requested character of all the latest new characters and it’s going to be Hit.
We’re gonna be focusing on the character his gameplay and I got some cool combos to show you guys at the end. But sadly a lot of my direct footage of these moves didn’t come out too well and I lost a bit of it.
There’s a lot of people playing Hit and we’re gonna use some spliced footage to show you exactly what’s going on. But I still have some pretty sick combos again.
This came from a Bandai Namco event where we were playing with the characters we didn’t get a ton of time. But enough to get a basic understanding of what Hit is about and how different he is from the rest of the cast.
So the first thing I thought when I first saw Hit playable in the game was that my good man. This guy really reminds me of Akihiko from persona 4 arena. Albeit I didn’t play a ton of that game. That was the first impression I got.
I think others are probably gonna be making comparisons to the slayer of the Guilty Gear series. Especially considering how heavy grounded rush down he is. Because that is absolutely what he is. This is one of the best characters in the game next – Yamcha which we’ll talk about a bit in the future that is entirely good on the ground and really is kind of awful in the air.
However, a lot of aerial battles don’t really take place in Dragon Ball FighterZ unless you consider the pursuit like you’re your aerial dash. That I guess but every character gets access to that you don’t really have a lot of like flying characters in this game for the most part similar to other versus game.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc - 09:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Antiks Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Le Coin des Alcoolos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange